Tasting Room AssociateJob Description Application
We are currently looking for friendly, dependable, and energetic individuals to join our team as tasting room staff for the upcoming season!
The Finger Lakes Region has become increasingly popular each year, and we continually enjoy sharing our wines with guests visiting from all around the state, the country, and the world. Working as a part of our team offers many opportunities to expand your knowledge of wines and winemaking in the Finger Lakes region and beyond.
Our winery tasting room is open from 10am-5pm Monday-Saturday and 12pm-5pm on Sundays. Some events occur outside of these hours, and the best applicants will have flexible availability, including weekends. We offer flexibility in scheduling in return.
Applicants should possess the ability to
- Engage in friendly, courteous customer interactions that exceed customer expectations for the wine tasting experience
- Share general tourism information of the surrounding area
- General wine knowledge and enthusiasm for wine: grape varieties, wine faults, wine regions, wine and food pairing
- Clean and keep tasting bar organized
- Accurately and efficiently work cash register
- Complete other duties as assigned by Tasting Room Manager
- Be able to lift 40 pounds repeatedly
**Must be over 21 years of age**
**This position requires regular weekend and holiday availability**
If you would like to join our team as a Tasting Room Associate, email your resume, including 3 professional references, to Brenda Clawson at email@example.com or stop by our winery to fill out an application.